Friday, October 16, 2009
I HATE TESTING!!!!
I hate testing especially for the county and/or state. This week we had testing in our school on Tuesday through Thursday. To me the reading one was easy but math is a different story. We had 3 sections for the math and they were long. Well to me they were, especially when I had showed my work or when i got confused. In elementary school math was my best subject and reading was my worst. Now it seems that its the opposite way around. My mom says now that I'm the writer of the family. When last year she said I was the math expert. I want to be the math expert again because when I grow up i want to be an architect. I mean no affence to people who like reading or want to become a writer, it's just not for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well my fellow blogger, do you know how to make testing fun? Make it a personal challenge like Jeopardy. When you study, its kinda cool to go into a test when you feel confident that you know the answers. Also, be diverse. You can be both the writer of the family as well as the math expert. You can be the architect and the author.
ReplyDelete