Tuesday, October 20, 2009
!!!?!/!!/?!!!Subsitutes!!!?!/!!/?!!!
Today ,October 20,09 I had a subsitute in every class- except PE. Today I seen 3 out of the 4 teachers in school. In the morning I saw Ms.Speight and Ms.Norris. I also saw Ms.Norris again when she walked into the class grabbed something then walked back out. Then when I was walking to ADA (math) class I saw Ms.A.Williams walking in the opposite direction, away from the class. To me subs can be nice as long as you follow their directions. Today all my subsitues where nice....except one. She was subsituting for Ms.Speight. What made me start to not like her was a boy in my class named George kept asking everyone around him what page we were suposed to go to. At the time the poeple around him didn't know what page they were supposed to be on either. We all told him that we didn't know. Then she started yelling at us. We were trying to explain to her that George kept on asking us what page we were supposed to be on. She kept on yelling, So we shut our mouths. Then George started asking us again, so we said "shut up george" and he kept on talking and the sub still didn't tell him to be quiet. To me that was unfair. When he finally found out the page he started to dance in his seat. This very much annoyed me. He's always telling teachers that kids are using profanity aginst him when he's the one making it worse on himself and most of the time they are just saying shut up. It's like he's treated special. To me my modo is "TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED"and that includes everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice work Mariah!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you check for grammatical errors!
Ms. Norris